- Hit My Goal (nor any of its employees), is engaged in providing medical advice, nor does it hold itself out as qualified to do so.
- Hit My Goal strongly recommend that you seek that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
The Hit My Goal Course
- Where we provide you with a personally tailored diet and physical activity plan, the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise program. In accordance, any actions that you take in relation to the Hit My Goal course should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
- Any Hit My Goal course actions will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Before taking any acting in relation to the Hit My Goal course, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
For example, we always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any physical activity. Your decisions to engage in any physical activity should take into account any medical or other professional advice that is available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to what activity is safe for you to engage in.
- The information set out in any Personal Plan on the Hit My Goal course may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
For example, where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant, this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
- While we believe that for most people, following our program and methods will lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to: the effectiveness any techniques, diets or physical activities that we deliver; or the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
Any information that we provide that does not form part of the Hit My Goal course, whether obtained through our website, video course, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.